Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lambs at Calf Club By Jasmine


On show day I took my lamb called Polly. 
We got up early to get Polly ready. She needed her milk and sheep pallets and water. 
First I had to scrub her knees and back legs with a cloth and shampoo! 
Then Polly was put on the trailer but she didn't like it, she went "Maaaa, maaa all the way to school."
The first thing I had to do was walk around the ring with Polly
Then I had to take my lamb to a person who would hold it .
Then I had to run to the other end and call it and if it comes to you take the lambs led and then you take it and they do the judging.
Then they do prize giving and I got a first for calling and meat type and reserve champion.
And then I went home and  put my ribbons away and put Polly in the paddock and now I and Polly are going to group day. 
by Jasmine.

No comments:

Post a Comment