Monday, March 29, 2010

athletics day


Two weeks a go we had athletics. Saffy got a place in the 100 metres 50 and 75. Darcie came fifth in all the races. Darcie felt happy to come fifth and Saffy felt happy because she came second twice and third once! Saffy came in all the finals. I felt good for Saffy for coming in the finals! I bet she was happy for coming third and second. Darcie was happy watching Saffy and her friends running in a race. Darcie and Saffy were yelling "Go Tomarata!" Some of Tomarata were in the lead - it's Darcie and Saffy, yes some of Tomarata are in the lead.
Then me and Saffy ran back down to do the next activity which was high jump. One of the ladys said "If you are in the high jump finals come and line up." I wasn't in the finals so we practised.
I enjoyed athletics day, it was fun.
Darcie

No comments:

Post a Comment