Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Auckland Museum Pacific Gallery

















ROOMS 4,5,6 went to the Auckland museum. I saw some maori weapons and green stones and a big volcano. I saw some big dinosour bones, they were so big that they filled up the room. I went in a room like a lounge and their was a earthquake it felt like was like a real one but it wasn't.
In the Pascific gallery I saw a big canoe with a big sail on it.
We saw lots of weapons and spears and clothes made from woven flax. There was cloaks made from feathers too and they even had killed a kiwi for a maori cloak.
They had a map of the pacific islands and we found New Zealand, Australia, Tonga, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu, and the Solomon Islands.
By Nathan

1 comment:

  1. What a great trip you had to the Auckland Museum. I'm sure you all learnt a lot from the experience of visiting the museum.

    Rhianna's Grandma

    ReplyDelete